Tuesday, August 22, 2006

On the Road Again

In early June, I moved from one of the largest cities in the United States back home to the Appalachian Mountains of West Virginia. I've enjoyed the summer immensely, but now I have to move on. In a few days I'll travel northeastward to pursue theological studies, priestly training, and spiritual formation in an Orthodox Christian seminary, appropriately connected to a monastery.

Due to my change in location and schedule, I don't know how often I'll be able to publish a post on Symeon's Journal. One of my goals has been to create a library of articles and resources for people who are interested in the Orthodox Christian way of life. The archive represents such a collection. I don't know what changes will occur in the look and content of Symeon's Journal in the future, but I hope it will remain a place where people can visit to find spiritual inspiration, guidance, and information about the Orthodox Christian Faith.

I ask all Orthodox Christians to please pray for me as I continue on my journey.

Peace, Symeon


Photo copyright © 2006 by Dana S. Kees.